The Posies 30th Anniversary Tour (and a bit of TFC)

The Posies 30th Anniversary Tour (and a bit of TFC)

Postby CarstenWohlfeld on Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:22 pm

The Posies are hitting the road to celebrate 30 years as a band and play 80 shows in the US and Europe with year with their classic "Frosting On the Beater" line-up from 1993/94. Full Dates are up on www.theposies.net

I asked Ken Stringfellow a few questions about the tour, which also coincides with his 50th birthday on October the 30th and since there was TFC-content, I figured I'd share it here.

Q: You've spend your 25th birthday on stage with Teenage Fanclub in Amsterdam during the "Frosting" tour. Now your "2nd 25th birthday" approaches and again you'll be on tour The Posies, although apparently it'll be a day off this time. Celebrating on stage was not an option?

Ken: It just worked out that way, my birthday is on a Tuesday this year so not always possible to do shows that night. I had my 37th birthday onstage with Teenage Fanclub, too, in Munich, which was fun. We have some wonderful friends in Oslo so I will make a little dinner party and party party that evening... I guess I could see what the Fanclub are doing that night!
"i'm a level 5 vegan. i don't eat anything that casts a shadow" ~ the simpsons
CarstenWohlfeld
andouillette
andouillette

Return to Message Board